Thursday, February 19, 2009

cast of characters: Rascal and Seelie-Eyes


I have a boifriend named Rascal.

Rascal fucks me. I fuck Rascal.
Rascal has a red single tail that I like very much. I still have marks on my breasts and thighs from the last time.
I have a strap-on (Leather by Danny) that Rascal likes very much. I make him put his legs in the air, and when I am tired, he begs me to fuck him some more.
Rascal lets me suck his cock for my pleasure.
Rascal is my chew toy. I like to bite him as I am cumming. Sometimes I bite him too hard, and he whimpers a little.

Rascal has a grrlfriend named Seelie-Eyes.
Rascal fucks Seelie-Eyes. Seelie-Eyes also fucks other people, including grrls. Seelie-Eyes is wild, and sweet, and an amazing masseuse.
Seelie-Eyes likes to bite Rascal as well.

Right now Rascal would have a lot of explaining to do at the public swimming pool.