Saturday, February 21, 2009

In Praise of Penises

Some of the most beautiful penises in the world have passed through my lips. Not all of them certainly, and if you are reading this and wondering, "Why hasn't my penis been in Dangerous' lips?" you are right to complain.

I have very nice lips.

This is my Hymn to Penises. I love all the other bits too; fingers and lips and tongues and teeth (especially teeth!) and balls and toes and assholes (okay I do have a certain fondness for assholes...more on that later!).

And my special joy is a penis in my mouth. A penis in my mouth feels whole and natural and right somehow. It doesn't matter if it is hard or soft, big or small, cut or not.

Sometimes I have fallen asleep with a penis in my mouth, like a baby on a breast.

And sometimes I have woken Rascal up by putting his penis in my mouth. This is especially nice because it is so warm and soft, and has that particular morning after smell so unique to him. He gets a little hard, stirs in his sleep and then moans himself awake and when he realizes that it is not a dream, he goes wild, pumping in and out of my mouth. Crazy style. And then his hard dick is thumping up against the roof of my mouth in that tender place and I have a mouth orgasm. Honest to Gawdess, I come in my mouth.

And he thinks I am doing this for him.